pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 letter (a) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") (hereinafter referred to as "Consent") by processing my personal data by:
SEMANČÍN & PARTNERS p. r., Bottova 2A, Bratislava 811 09, IČO: 50 567 942, entered in the Commercial Register of the Municipal Court Bratislava III, Section: Sro, file number: 114801 / B (hereinafter referred to as "Operator"), namely :
in the range: e-mail address, for the purpose: sending the Operator's newsletter, for a period of: 3 years.
At the same time, I declare that I am aware that I have no obligation to provide this Consent to the Operator and I have the right to revoke this Consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on Consent prior to its revocation. If I revoke this Consent, the Operator must stop processing my personal data provided in this way without undue delay, unless it has another legal basis for their subsequent processing. I cannot be harmed in connection with the non-granting or revocation of this Consent.
At the same time, I declare that I, as the Affected Person, have been informed of my rights and other information within the meaning of Articles 12, 13 and 14 of the GDPR in conjunction with Articles 15-22 of the GDPR.
Instruction about your rights and other facts
- We process the provided personal data through the Mailchimp intermediary, which is the provider of the marketing platform.
- We will not provide the personal data provided to other recipients. Your personal data will be processed and anonymized by the Broker. The content of the complaint, question or complaint may be provided to third parties without providing any of your personal data for the purpose of improving services, general prevention and creating records and other reports in accordance with the concession agreement with the Ministry of Transport and Construction of the Slovak Republic.
- We will not provide the personal data provided to a country outside the EEC and / or provide it to an international organization.
- You have the right to access the provided personal data, which you can best exercise through a written request to the e-mail address of the Responsible Person listed in the header of this Consent.
- You have the right to request the correction or restriction of the processing of personal data provided, especially if you consider that they are processed incorrectly.
- You have the right to request the provided personal data for transfer to another operator or you can request such transfer directly from us.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data that you have provided to us.
Your rights may be limited by relevant EU or Member State law.
Please send requests for the exercise of your rights from the e-mail address provided.
You can also protect your rights through a complaint addressed to the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic. For more information, visit www.uoou.sk.